Sunday 12 August 2012

Communication and contact on this website

Firstly thank you to everyone who has contacted me regarding this website and supported or contributed to the consolidation of information regarding the battle for Singapore and the subsequent surrender and evacuation stories. I need to apologise that I have not had the bandwidth to formally respond to everyone with all the contact I have received. Additionally I discovered today a whole list of correspondence that has been embedded in this site that I did not know existed until today and I will need time to work through this list and respond accordingly. For general information related questions I will post the questions on the site itself so that other interested readers maybe able to help as well. Anyway for those of you have been awaiting a response to correspondence I just wanted to extend apologies for the tardiness of response. Thank You - David Hope

No comments: